Best Banquet Halls in Kolkata
Wedding is something which every boy and girl dreams about since a young age. Every parent starts saving for their child’s wedding from the very beginning. If you want to show your friends and relatives a dream weddings then select any one of these banquet halls. These are luxurious and meant for classy people. The arrangement, flower decoration, tasty food will not disappoint you nor your relatives. Hosting a wedding here will not cost a fortune.
- Hyatt Regency: If you are planning your big fat wedding then please come and celebrate in the Hyatt regency. They have 2 venues used for wedding purpose one is on the poolside and the other one is the palatial end which is called as Regency Ballroom. During the summer time many people prefer the open-air location because it has a beautiful poolside view. The Regency Ballroom is an open terrace and it can be decorated as they way client wants. Décor and lightings completely depend on the demand of the client. It is bit costly but each penny is worth spending here. Hyatt Regency is for classy people this is what people says. You can book rooms for your guests who are coming different cities or countries. In fact, you should show people coming from different countries how beautiful Indian weddings can be by hiring this place.
Address: Salt Lake City,
West Bengal 700098
Price: INR 2,800 per person onwards
- Taj Bengal: They have more than 6 wedding venues within Kolkata. The names are Oriental, Mandarin, Portico, Crystal Hall, Terrace Garden and some banquet lawns also they have. The capacity of guests ranges from 25 to 700. Each and every venue have their own kind of décor and features. This is one of the oldest marriage halls of Kolkata and have hosted several parties over the years. They do have their transportation facilities to bring the guests from the airport or any other place. It is located just opposite to the Alipore Zoo and the National Library. The infrastructure is something worth seeing. Though it is working here for several decades still people are not bored coming here or arranging their wedding here. they know how to respect their guests and take care of their needs.
Address: 34B, Belvedere Road,
West Bengal 700027
Price: INR 2,300 per person onwards
- ITC Sonar: The wedding venues of ITC Sonar Bangla is worth seeing. This place is situated far away from the crowd. If you want your wedding to happen away from the crowd of Kolkata then you should book this place. The beautiful candles and flowers steal away everyone’s mind. The Sundarban Lawn which is an outdoor venue is located in their beautiful garden and it is best for summer weddings. The indoor venue area is names Pala, even this has its own charm. Whichever venue you select here, be sure your guests will love it.
Address: 1 JBS Haldane Avenue,
West Bengal 700046
Landmark: Opposite to the Science City,
Price: INR 2,200 per person onwards
- The Oberoi Grand Hotel: This is one of the oldest wedding venues presents in Kolkata. Years ago, the Britishers would host their weddings here. It is said that the Kings of those days would come here to host their weddings.This place did not lose its charm. Even it is known for its grandeur and it is said that elite people can only host their weddings here. The ballroom area spans over 19,000 sq. ft. the organisers can accommodate nearly 1000 guests for an evening. The huge windows and crystal chandeliers will surely take you to kings’ era. The hall can be used for a single wedding or it can be separated into two. The names are Coochbehar and Burdwan hall. You need not worry about the parking area, there is ample of space for it.
Address: The Oberoi Grand 15,
Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
West Bengal 700073
Price: INR 2,500 per person onwards
- P C Chandra Garden: Though it is a new wedding venue but is already tagged as the best wedding banquet of Kolkata. It has 3 venues both outdoor and indoor seating. This hall can make an arrangement of 850 guests and the lawns are designed for 2100 guests. The catering service is impeccable. Starting from the starters to sweet dishes everything is simple mouth-watering. The food arrangement done here is really beautiful. Your guests will love being here and they will get many places to click photos. If you want you can check on the internet about this place.
Address: 144, Arupota,
Landmark: Opposite to the Science City,
West Bengal 700105
Price: INR 1,200 per person onwards
- Vedic Village: This place is listed as the most extravagant venue for weddings in Kolkata. The officials of Vedic Village take a lot of pride in their exclusive themes. They try not to repeat their themes. Starting from exotic themes to outdoor adventure to traditional style they arrange any theme for their clients. They do have night stay facility as well so please do not worry about the guests who are flying from other states. The day before the wedding the would-be bride can come here for spa sessions or can celebrate her hen party here. This place has world class and modern facilities. Vedic Village is known for staycation so your guests or the newly married couple can stay here after the marriage.
P.O – Bagu,
West Bengal 700135
Price: INR 1,200 per person onwards
- Club Verde Vista: The name itself suggest what a cool place it is for a vibrant couple to get married. It has open air place for marriages to happen. Though they have indoor and outdoor venue but people prefer outdoor one. If your budget is a factor then you can consider this place as it is really beautiful. People staying in south Kolkata can easily book this place as it is not costly and the people will find it convenient to come here.
Address: 2052, ChakGaria,
P S East Jadavpur,
West Bengal 700094
Price: INR 550 per person onwards
- Mangalam Banquets: If you want to celebrate your wedding with close friends and relatives then you should book this place. One of the beautiful places yet not that expensive for a wedding to happen. Among the mid-sized banquet halls in South Kolkata region this is the best. It can host the party for 300 people. They host marriages in a real beautiful manner which will be remembered by all forever. They have a parking facility with complimentary valet.
Address: 83/1 Topsia Road (South),
Price: INR 650 per person onwards
- Royal Bengal Room: You must have thought of a theme but do not know how to execute it. Do not worry any more please come to this place and tell the officials how you want your wedding to be, they will arrange everything for you. These people are associated in the industry for a long time and have earned a very good name by fulfilling their client’s demand. You might want a subtle theme they can arrange even that too. The Royal Bengal Room is really spacious and very beautiful. People of Kolkata has attended some beautiful weddings here.
Address: DC Block,
Salt Lake City,
West Bengal 700064.
Price: INR 900 per person onwards
- Smriti Banquets: Are you planning to serve alcohol to the guests on your wedding? then Smriti Banquets is the best place. They serve the best alcohol for wedding purpose. The décor, food and flower arrangement are something which is worth seeing. People working here are really helpful, you can call them anytime for help and before you finalise the date with them just tell them what are your requirements, they will surely arrange it for you.
Landmark: Near City Centre 2,
Action Area IID,
West Bengal 700136.
Price: INR 800 per person onwards
- Pradhan Banquet: If you have too many friends and family members coming for your wedding then you should hire this banquet hall for the wedding day. The Pradhan Banquet arranges the best big fat Indian wedding. Definitely your guests will feel comfortable and this is something the wedding planners of this place will look at. Till date they have hosted the best wedding for the city of joy. They serve both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
Address: A-173, Survey Park,
West Bengal 700075.
Price: INR 800 (Vegetarian) and
INR 1000 (Non-Vegetarian) per person onwards
- Ullas Banquet: Ullas Banquet has a capacity to hold nearly 600 people at a time. It is one of the best places to get married in Kolkata. The décor is chic yet modern. Guests say everything about this place is magical. If you can arrange your wedding here it will be one of its own kind. The open-air banquet makes a great option for a fancy wedding within budget. Once the booking is done you may stop worrying about the food, decoration and so on because it will be taken care of by the people working in the Ullas Banquet.
Address: Unanyan Complex,
1050/1, Ajay Nagar 3rd Rd,
West Bengal 700075
Price: INR 550 (For Veg) and INR 650 (For Non-Veg)
- The Bengal Paper Tube & Box Mf: If you are planning to have a classy yet subtle marriage party then please come here. it is known for hosting beautiful weddings. Since it is situated at the heart of the city transportation will not be a problem for any of your guest. If you have any particular theme in mind then let them know, they will surely arrange it as you want. They are good at turning dream weddings into reality. It is one of the oldest marriage banquet halls of Kolkata.
Address: 18, Stephen Court,
18, Park Street,
West Bengal 700071
Price: INR 550 (For Veg) and INR 650 (For Non-Veg) per person
- Emerald Banquet: modern design, contemporary interiors, elegant lighting is what you will get here and obviously the best service. The staffs working here are quite friendly and they listen to what their guests say. Each and every wedding happening over here is different from the other. If you want a pleasant experience then come and talk to the officials of the Emerald Banquet, they are always ready to listen to their clients.
Address: Plot No. IID,
12, Street Number 692,
AA II, Action Area IID,
West Bengal 700161
Price: INR 1500 onwards
- Tangerine Royale Banquets:This banquet hall gets decorated as per the wish of the client. The client can come here see the place and discuss with the officials how they want to decorate the wedding night. The food prepared here is awesome, this is something the guests will simply love it. They provide a royal yet contemporary décor for the night. There are ample of space for your relative and family members to click photographs. This venue has a valet parking facility as well.
Address: F/1 SLS Tower,
West Bengal 700091
Price: INR 1100 (For Veg) and INR 1300 (For Non-Veg) onwards
There is no dearth of banquet halls in Kolkata. You will get something or the other according to your budget. In fact, you need to book these banquet halls at least 6 to 7 months ahead of the D-Day. They are so much in demand that getting it at the last moment can be difficult. If you can arrange any of this banquet hall then you will be appreciated by your relatives and friends forever. People associated with the wedding industry that Kolkata need more banquet halls in the coming years, not the simple ones but luxurious one. People get married once so try to hire the best banquet this is one time investment and lifetime of memory.