BEST CCNA INSTITUTE IN KOLKATA
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. It is an IT certification from the Cisco System. It can be said that CCNA certificate has become the new yardstick for choosing a candidate to get a job in the IT sector. Though the exam keeps changing all the time according to the change in the IT trend but still this is considered the best.
Advantages of doing a CCNA course are: –
- Immediately a boost in your career: if you compare yourself with a co-worker who does not have this professional degree be very sure your HR manager will prefer you a lot. You will climb the corporate ladder quickly than any other teammate.
- Rise in the salary: the HR managers will be willing to give you an appraisal, you do not need to work very hard for it. Within very few months you will see your salary has got twice more than what you would get initially.
- Respect from the seniors and co-workers: by default, your co-workers will respect you, will come to you for help. Managers as in the seniors always respect those employees who have these kinds of degrees and helps them to move ahead in their career.
- Time of interview: Any networking experts having the CCNA certificate are able to negotiate with the HR for higher pay scale in contrast to those who do not have.
- Better job opportunities: since it is highly appreciated there are many job roles all over the world especially in the corporate sector and that too with huge salary.
List of institutes in Kolkata teaching CCNA courses are: –
- AITA (Adroit Information Technology Academy):this educational institution started in the year 2009 to create, support, develop, launch candidates in different initiates in the field of IT.It was founded and pioneered by Mr Rupnath Palit. Till date they had 2560 students, 36 courses, 24 experienced teachers and have won 10 prestigious awards. This institution provides professional courses apart from CCNA like IoT, Python Programming, Vmware Vsphere, Juniper Security, Exchange Server, MCSA Windows Swerver 2016, Cisco Nexus, f5 BIGG IP, Palo Alto, Check Point, CCNP, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS. They do have online classes as well. Students in the online classes get same importance and attention from the teachers like the offline student. The online classes can happen at any time of the day according to the time of the student. Here the students can participate in it, interact with the trainers, take part in all group discussion and so on. The way they train the students so that they can survive in company. Keeping its focus, the growth perspective and competition in mind they prepare the students. They also provide corporate group online training.
Address:1st. Floor, 2/162, Dum Dum Rd, near Lakshmi Narayan Mandir, Tanwar Colony, Bahiragath Colony, Jawpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700074
Call on: 9830881440
- IIHT (IT Course Training Institute):here the key features of CCNA training includes the course which provides a deep idea about all the designing and also working with the WAN (Wide Area Network) and LAN (Local Area Network). Secondly the training program of the CCNA comes with all-inclusive knowledge of OSI models. Thirdly their CCNA courses has complete details about the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the device and all its relevant applications which is used during the working time. Fourthly the important component of this training program is that it includes all the details of VLAN and WLAN end to end with the applications and usage. Last but not the least the course will teach the candidates about the network security and its management. Other feature courses they have here are Comp TIA Network+, Ethical Hacking, MCSA, Java Training, Android App Development, CCNP and MCSE. Here they always look forward to create all industry experts who are ready to gear up and will try to cater all the IT sector needs. This is the reason they have designed the course module in such a way that the CCNA training in this branch will help the candidate to cop in the new work environment. The laboratories here have robust set up with all the cutting-edge technology that will help the candidate to have live experience working with switches, router, network and other modern technical items which are required in an IT sector.
Address:5th Floor, IIHT, 27/3, Grand Trunk Rd, Bangabasi, Howrah, West Bengal 711101
Call on: 9331764170
- iNetwork Experts: this institution was established in Kolkata in the year 2015 and it is considered as the best networking institute. This is the only place within the city where CCNA training is provided by CCNA certified trainers. They deliver only quality education in their centre and they have various career-oriented certification courses. In fact, they conduct wide range of training programs and certification from the basic level as in entry level to the expert level giving importance to each and every course. The officials over here give importance to the advanced infrastructure so that candidates do not face any kind of problem during the study time. The faculty here guides the candidates to pass the global examination and at the same time prepare them for the job interview. The ex-students passing from this institution say that the faculty prepares them so well that they do not face any problem during the interview nor during the working time in the IT industry.
Address:Bus Stop, 17/K/5, Dakshindari Road, Near Dakshindari, Ultadanga, Kolkata, West Bengal 700048
Call On: 8336907305
- Cloud Net:the new CCNA 2020 program has been designed in such a way that it will prepare every candidate for the job role of an associate at the IT technology. It covers broad IT job role aspect starting from the programmability, automation, security, IP services, switching, routing. This program has 1 certification which is covering a huge range of all fundamentals that is required for a career in the IT sector. It has got one examination and 1 training course. Within the training course the trainers prepare the students thoroughly. Some of the topics the CCNA certification of this training institution covers are security fundamentals, IP services, IP connectivity, Network access, Network fundamentals and Automation and programmability. Be very sure that if you take up the course from this institution you will get a job once the training gets over. Even if you cannot make through the interview, they will give 3 years of placement support and this is something which none of the institutes within the city provides its candidates. Now coming to other courses, they have IT Hardware networking courses, software, web and mobile apps courses, graphic and visualisation courses and digital marketing courses. You are free to choose anything you want to but the best is the CCNA course.
Address: 2nd Floor, 48, Roy Mallick Colony, Ghughudanga, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700030
Call on: 9831697980
- Bright View Council: this network training institution was established in this city with the only purpose to give best training to the people of the city and certification for computer networking. They specialise in tally certifications, Microsoft, security, wireless, VOIP andCisco Routing. They provide the course materials which are useful in fact it can be said as the best and also computer lab for practical classes. Now coming to the global certifications, they have CCNA, CCNP, web designing, search engine optimisation, PHP/MySQL, VMware, Microsoft Azure, AWS or Amazon Web Server, Red Hat, MCSE and MCSA. These courses are globally accepted and has attracted the best students and fresh pass outs. Here the teachers teach in unique manner as in their learning methodology and they give individual attentions to all the candidates until they get the course certificate. People staying in the Jadavpur region can come and join this institution to build a successful networking career.
Address: B/5, Ananda Pally, Bapuji Nagar, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Landmark: near Sulekha More
Call on: 7890466296
- AEM Technologies: at the AEM technologies they help the students right from the beginning as in from the time they take admission. They provide all kind of professional training using the best infrastructure so that the students learn properly and build a great career in the tech space. Coming to the CCNA routing and switching exam it is for 90 minutes and it has got 60 to 70 questions which is completely associated with the course. This examination tests the student’s knowledge as in how much he or she could take from the course and also the skills which are related to infrastructure management, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, WAN technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies and LAN switching technologies. The CCNA Routing and Switching is divided into few modules and they are: –
- Module 1: network fundamentals
- Module 2: LAN switching technologies
- Module 3: Routing Technologies
- Module 4: WAN technologies
- Module 5: Infrastructure Services
- Module 6: Infrastructure Security and
- Module 7: Infrastructure Management
Address:2/80, Dum Dum Rd, Daga Colony, Motijheel, Amarpalli, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700074
Call on: 9830051236 or 9804565246
- BRSP Group of Education:this group believes that education is the only key to be successful in life, which is really very true.The head office is located at Bangalore and they do have a regional office in Kolkata and Zonal office at New Delhi. This group works really hard towards getting full customer satisfaction. They deliver what they promise. BRSP is one complete service provider for the IT consulting services which also includes constructing systems and designing. The CCNA course duration is for 60 hours and to be eligible for this course a candidate needs to complete his or her class 10’s final exam, then 10+2 examination and also be a graduate with fundamental networking skills. In this course the institution will teach Network Fundamentals, LAN Switching Technologies, Routing Technologies, WAN Technologies, Infrastructure Services, Infrastructure Security and Infrastructure Management. Other academy courses they have are teaching training, law, doctorate, para medical, pharmacy. They do have various UG courses and PG courses. If you have time then do visit their official website you will get a fair idea about all the software, hardware, software testing and ERP courses.
Address: P161/1, CIT Rd, beside 3rd Floor, CIT Scheme VII M, Ultadanga, Kolkata, West Bengal 700154
Call on: 9831280910 or 8585062900 (from 10 AM to 6 PM)
- MNP Skill Development Centre: the CCNA training which is provided here will give you basic knowledge how to install, operate, configure and troubleshoot the routers. It also teaches how to switch within the routers. This certificate will make you a professional to connect to all the remote sites through WAN and solve the basic network security threats. It will teach the candidates to understand the fundamental networking terminology and concepts clearly. This place is the best training centre and the faculty will guide you accordingly. After completing the degree, a candidate will be called as a CCNA Certified Engineer and the first thing is that he will be focused as a Network Administrator. A lot happens over this training programs for this you need to come here and join this institution. The course here is for 60 hours as in 2.5 months. The price they charge is approximately Rs 25,500/- approx. and the job guarantee is 100% assistance. Anyone can join this institution after completing their class 12 final examination.
Address:93, Beleghata Main Road, Opposite Ragini Cinema Hall Near Beleghata building More, Beleghata, Kolkata, West Bengal 700010
Call on: 9830801992 or 7003824707
Not only in our country but in any developed countries they always give preference to employees who have done a CCNA course. So, what are you waiting for? Join any of these institutions and kickstart your career. It might be an investment from your end rather your parents end now but it will give huge returns in the coming years. Definitely you will find yourself ahead of your friends and colleagues.