Best ENT Specialists in Kolkata
ENT problems are always a source of discomfort for everyone and human beings belonging to every age group suffers from this problem at least once in their lifetime. An ENT doctor has detail knowledge regarding our nose, ear and throat. They have proper apparatus to treat and examine the patients. Pain in the face, trouble in breathing or swallowing, hearing problems or snoring are the areas of their treatment. Snoring is also a sickness which should not be ignored. Most of the people ignore this problem but it might turn dangerous in the near future.
Some of the healthy habits which everyone follows is washing hands, using hand sanitizer, brushing teeth twice a day are considered as good habits which helps to prevent ear, nose and throat infection for sometimes. Practicing good hygiene is also necessary like staying in a clean place, cleaning everywhere if possible, covering one’s mouth while coughing and so on these will protect everyone to fall sick easily. Though all ENT problems cannot be stopped but still these are some basic guidelines to follow for a healthy body. In other words, there is no escape from ENT problems but there is nothing to be scared of. These habits will surely improve our immune system and will definitely help us in future.
Children suffer from ENT problems a lot; ear infection is very common in young kids. This happens specially when there is an allergy or any kind germs that builds up in the eardrum. Slowly this result to terrible pain and many times trouble in hearing. To avoid your kid from suffering try to visit an ENT at least once an ear. Ear problems generally happens during the night time and babies start suffering a lot. The best option is stay in touch with your ENT doctor. Take his number and keep updating him about your baby’s health.
If anyone of you is suffering from ENT problems do not hesitate to contact any of the doctors listed below. Find a doctor near your place and as soon as possible book an appointment. Since these doctors stay busy throughout the week so they do not see patients without an appointment. This write up is a list of the best ENT doctors practising in Kolkata. All these doctors are excellent in this particular field and have earned very good reputation over the years.
- SayanGanguly: Dr Ganguly is an Otorhinolaryngologist and ENT working in this field for more than 21 years. He is available in the Minto Park region of south Kolkata. He practices at the Purnam Medicare. In 1992 he completed his MBBS degree from the University of Calcutta followed by an MS degree in ENT in 1997. He offers services in medical management of disorders in the ears, nose, respiratory tract, swallowing problems, nasal infection upper respiratory tract allergies and sinus problems. The best part of his treatment is he tries out all proceeding just to avoid surgery. Though he is good at surgery but still he tries to treat his patients first with medicines and then go for an operation. Surgeries he is efficient are ear microsurgery, laryngeal microsurgery, nose and sinus surgery or any other infection in the nostril and middle ear. Likewise, he does sleep surgery, tonsil surgery and adenoid surgery, parotid, thyroid surgery, submandibular gland surgery and so on. Services like hearing deficiency assessment, cochlear implants, nasal disorders, ear wax (cerumen) removal and so on are provided by him.
Timings: MON, WED, FRI from 12:30 – 2:30.
Consultation fees: INR 800.
Address: 8/5, Alipore Road,
Landmark: Near the Natural Library, Alipore Zoo & Visa House,
- Dr Nitin Mittal: he is qualified from the University of Manipal in Medicine. He also took training in ENT, Head and Neck Cancer from Manipal. Even he had done a course in Maxillo Facial Trauma and Pediatric ENT. Even kids suffer from ENT so you can bring your kid to Dr Mittal for consultation. He has a huge knowledge in Rhinoplasty and voice surgeries. At present at present he is available in AMRI working for the head and neck cancer department as a consultant ENT.
Timings: MON to SAT
from 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
Consultation Fees: INR 600.
Address: HOLISTIC ENT AND DENTAL SUPERSPECIALITY CLINIC,
147/1A, 1st Floor,
Phone Number: 090078 25544
- Uttam Agarwal: he is associated with the best private hospital named Belle Vue Clinic for more than 9 years as a consultant ENT. He performs ENT related surgeries here. Dr Agarwal is skilled at sleep apnea surgeries and endoscopic sinus surgeries. Previously he would work in the KKR ENT hospital which is present in Chennai. He is an expert in bloodless tonsillectomy, micro laryngeal surgery and microscopic ear surgery. He also practises at a clinic in Kankurgachi region named Orange Dental and Ent Care Centre. Just give a call in this clinic and fix an appointment.
Timings: MON-SAT: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
and 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
Consultation fees: INR 500.
Address: Orange Dental and Ent Care Centre,
#30 K, Ramakrishna Samadhi Road,
Landmark: Kakurgachi Bada Park and the Near Charring Cross Nursing Home,
Phone: 098367 47373
- Dr Dev Roy: he is also an ENT or otolaryngologist, rhinologist and a pediatric otolaryngologist in the Salt Lake region of Kolkata having an experience over 25 years. As of now he practises at the Apollo Gleneagles Hospital of the Salt Lake branch and the Bengal ENT Clinic which is located in Salt Lake. He is one of the recognized members of the MCI (Medical Council of India). He had qualified in medicine in the year 1988 from the University of Poona and later became a fellow in the year 1994 from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh. He has also written nearly 30 research papers in the international journals and has given more than 50 lectures all over the world in the last few years.
Timings: MON – SAT from 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Consultation Fees: INR 500.
Kwality Bus Stop,
Tank Number 4,
Landmark: Near Kwality More
- Dr Chandreyi Banerjee: Dr Banerjee has been associated with most of the reputed nursing homes and hospital just because of her phenomenal job. Her patients say she is very affection and treat everyone with love and care. She has handled thousands of patients and all her surgeries are successful. More than 27 years she has been practicing in this field. Anyone can contact her for treatments like general ENT check-ups, general ENT, thyroplasty thyroid, orbital and optic nerve decompression, surgery of the facial nerve and so on. Any kind of serious problems relating to ear neck and throat go and visit her, she will be able to guide you. She is available for treatment in the Kasba region of Kolkata.
Timings: TUE: 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Consultation fees: INR 400.
New Police Station,
Landmark: Hindustan Park,
Phone Number: 033 2442 0164
- Dr Pinaki Mazumder: he is an Otolaryngologist and also a surgeon of head and neck. He is working as an ENT for more than 3 decades. He is best for Thyroid and Head-Neck surgery, Micro ear surgery, Micro-laryngeal surgery and Endoscopic nasal surgery. If you search on the internet you will get Dr Pinaki’s name as one of the best ENT in Kolkata. His patients describe him as a polite and a humble person who listens to all the problems. He explains the issue and the root of the problem in detail letting the patient know how it happened. Since he is a pediatric otorhinolaryngologist parents do take their kids to this doctor. He try to cure them within few days with the help of proper medicines and drops.
Timings: 5:15pm to 8:00pm.
Consultation Fees: INR 400.
Address: Vivekananda ENT Clinic,
253E NSC Bose Road,
Landmark: Near Naktala Youth Club,
Phone: 098302 16324
- Dr SaibalMisra: he is best for treating patients who lacks good communication, helps patients with their problem-solving skills and interpersonal problems. He can motivate patients a lot to stay healthy and to enjoy this beautiful life. He is considered as one of the responsible doctors of Kolkata working with the most trustworthy team. After achieving his medical degree, he started his practice but keeps updating himself with the new way of treatment especially the methods which are practiced in the developed countries. He needs to travel to other countries for work related to this field. He practices at the Neelkuthi Medical Complex which is in Sinthi.
Timings: MON – SAT from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
Address: 48/2 M Barrackpore Trunk Road,
Phone Number: +(91)-33-24426091
- Dr Sunil Jalan: since March 2015 in Kothari Medical Centre, he is working as an ENT consultant. He is an expert in all kind of major and minor head, neck and ENT surgeries. This includes endoscopic hypophysectomy, endoscopic nasal surgery, tympanoplasty, modified radical mastoidectomy, septoplasty, laryngectomy, thyroidectomy, myringoplasty, pharyngectomy, tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, cortical mastoidectomy, endoscopic CSF rhinorrhoea repair, lateral rhinotomy and midfacial degloving. Apart from teaching he is also associated as a medical teacher teaching the undergraduate medical students, nursing students and the paramedical students. Junior doctors like to assist him as they say they get to learn a lot from him. He is an expert in treating vertigo, asthma, allergy and also headache. If anyone wants to take service from him, they can visit him in the Swastik ENT & Skin Clinic which is in the Alipore region of Kolkata.
Timings: MON – FRI from 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM and 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM.
Consultation Fees: INR 400.
Address: Alipore, 20,
Landmark: Opposite to the CMRI Hospital,
Phone: 033 4012 7000
- Kallol Das: He is one of the best ENT doctors working in Kolkata and practicing for more than 25 years. He has worked in some of the foreign countries like in Boston, London and also in Mansfield in the United Kingdom. He is associated with the Udichi ENT as their partner and is also available here for consultation. Dr Das is practicing in reputed nursing homes like the Peerless City Hospital and AMRI which is in Salt Lake.
Consultation fess: INR 400.
Address: Udichi ENT & Head Neck CenterPvt. Ltd,
P 188, Block B, Bangur Link Road,
Landmark: Near V.I.P. Road and the Lake Town Crossing
Phone Number: 033 2534 0352
Timings: MON, WED, FRI: from 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM and
MON, WED, FRI: from 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- Sudipta Chandra: he is associated as an ENT doctor for more than 19 years. He is also a surgeon, any kind of head or neck surgery he does it successfully. He is also working at some reputed nursing homes like the AMRI which is in Dhakuri for the ENT department. He is an MBBS from the Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College in the year 1998 and then he passed his MS degree in ENT from the Moti Lal Nehru Medical College which is located in Allahabad in the year 2005.
Timings: MON-SAT 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM.
Consultation Fees: INR 1000.
Address: Purnam ENT,
5/1, AJC Bose Road,
Landmark: Near Hotel Niharika and beside the Gorky Sadan,
Phone: 033 3055 4000
Suppose you are facing any kind of hearing problem you feel that you cannot hear properly please do not waste your time by visiting your family physician or a homeopathy doctor. A medical doctor will give some pain killers to help you for sometime but not for the long term. An ENT has number of ways to treat as because they have specialised in this field and serving the nation for years. All these doctors are working for years and they help their patients to get cured as soon as possible. In the list above only the best doctors are mentioned so be very sure that your patient will be cured without wasting too much money or time.