BEST JAVA TRAINING INSTITUTE IN KOLKATA
Are you worried about what to do after your plus 2 exams or your college graduation? Getting a job is not an easy task anymore these days. The Human Resource managers recruit those candidates who have an extra certificate or have done some extra vocational courses. It can be said that having a certificate on any vocational course on software development is a feather in the hat. Why fall behind during the recruitment time? Join an institution which teaches java. It is easy to learn and is has high demand during the time recruitment. These days the young generation wants to be a programmer and hence they find the Java course the best for them. Right now, it is the most used programming language is Java and most of the companies look for candidates who are trained in Java.
All programming language is destined to do all kind of software task. These days Java is something which is trending and this one such programming language which can be implemented in any type of software. Whether a java professional apply it in an enterprise, website, gadget or a search engine the role remains the same and its implementation.
Advantages of learning Java programs are: –
- It is very easy to learn.
- It is designed in such a way that users find it very easy.
- It is object oriented and allows to create any modular programs and also reusable codes.
- Since it is platform independent it can be easily moved from one system to another computer system without any kind of hassle.
Here is a list of Java training institutions in Kolkata: –
- Simplilearn Kolkata: – this institution covers the entire programming course and this includes some of the important aspects like the JUnite, JDBC architecture, Spring frameworks, J2EE, Java EE, Java 8, SOA, advanced java and Core Java. The facility gives an assurance to all the candidates when they join this institution that by the end of the course, they will become an expert in this program and during the course period they will build up their skills. The course is designed in such a way that candidates will get to learn from the introductory techniques to the advanced programming skills. This course will also help the candidates to learn the Core Java 8, its methods, construction, loops, arrays and operators. They will also teach the JUnit framework and JDBC. This course is ideal for engineering graduates, programming enthusiasts, web designer and software developers. Working professionals can also join the classes. There are 4 types of certification that is taught here under the Oracle Java certification path and they are: OCM (Oracle Certified Master), OCE (Oracle Certified Expert), OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) and OCA (Oracle Certified Associate).
Address:RDB Boulevard, 8th Floor, Plot K-1, & GP, EP Block, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Call on: 1800 212 7688
- Acesoftech Academy: – it is one of the best IT training institution present in Kolkata, teaching professional courses to students for more than 10 years. The institution provides the best quality training in all its courses and the courses which are taught are job oriented. At Acesoftech Academy the focus is only at providing training to all the candidates with a mindset that they are working in the best web development company and not learning in an educational institution. After the Java course gets over the students should come out as a professional and not a fresher, this is something they focuses on and works on it. The trainers who are working here are trained professionals worked with various clients hence they know the requirement of the clients or what the best web development company sees in a candidate. There are 19 people here running this educational institution who are IT experienced.Apart from java training the courses taught here are graphic design course, IONIC training, react native training, android training, python training, Angular 8 course, digital marketing training, MERN stack, MEAN stack, PHP web development and Web design course.
Address:G Ground, 4A, Golam Jilani Khan Road, Topsia Al Hayat Residency, Kolkata, West Bengal 700039
Call on: 8583959528
- Ejobindia: -this institution was established in the year 2005 for technical graduates of Kolkata and since then it is considered as the best for fresher placement within the city. Every year 400 freshers get job from here. For Java the training duration is for 120 hours as in 4 months and the course fees is Rs 11250. They teach from the very beginning as in from the introduction part to its key features, types of Java application, overall architecture of JRE and JVM with the JIT, installation of Java, the commands and tools (java and javac), IDE (Netbeans or Eclipse), user defined functions like parameterise, return and non-return type, continue statement and break statement, loops (for, while and do while), conditional statement (if else and switch case), operators (arithmetic, relational and logical), type casting (narrow and wider), variable (global, static and local), data types (primitive and non-primitive), keywords, statements, literals and identifier and programming syntax and rules. Here the teachers give extra time to clarify the doubts and queries of the student. They understand that this is a new language for most of the students so they pay attention to each and every details. Teachers do not rush with the syllabus and they expect their students to learn the matter properly.
Address:NP9, Vasundhara Complex, Sector V, SaltLake, Kolkata, West Bengal 700102
Call on: 9830125644
- Cloudnet: –this institution offers the best standard java course at their classes and also provides plenty of opportunities to the candidates. The best part of taking admission here is there is 100% job assurance. The java course here is for 6 months and eligibility is for candidates who are BCA, BSc IT, BE and BTech and graduate who have programming skills. The course will cover advanced Java, core Java and J2ME concepts like the XML handling, servlets, JSP, collections, Exception handling, threads and database connectivity. They also teach various kinds of Java frameworks like MIDP, CLDC, Spring and Hibernate. Teachers will also cover details about the oracle 11g database. Classes are taken by teachers who are globally certified and have vast experience in this field. Career course taught here are web designing and developing, web professional, CloudNet certified soft pro and certification courses are photoshop and illustrator, web design program, android apps developer, oracle 11g, J2ME, advanced java J2EE, Core Java J2SE, WordPress and joomla, MySQL, PHP and MySQL, Ado.Net, ASP.Net and MS – SQL, ASP.Net, Programming in C++ and Programming in C and all these courses are accredited and recognised.
Address: 2nd Floor, 48, Roy Mallick Colony, Ghughudanga, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700030
Call on: 9831697980
- iClass Kolkata:this institution mainly focuses on Java training and also placement. Their advanced courses include basic level and advanced level. The Java course is designed in such a way that all the candidates get a job in reputed MNCs. The trainers who teach here are Oracle java certified, each and everyone here are experts and are working professionals on different java projects. Though they are working professionals but they know how to teach students, in fact they take care of each and every student. The syllabus is designed by them keeping in mind the requirement to achieve a goal. In the java training program, they teach the candidates java programming, basic java programming, java language, exception handling, OOPS in Java, swing, Java classes, java real time project and last but not the least java placement training. The classrooms are well equipped with excellent infrastructure and lab facilities. Many people staying in this city says that iClass has the best infrastructure for students to concentrate. Regular classes happen three times a day i.e., during morning, day time and evening and this happens for 3 weeks. There are weekend training classes for students or working professionals who cannot make it during the weekdays. These classes happen for 5 weeks during Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. The fast-track training program is for 2 hours daily and it gets completed by 2 weeks.
Address: Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Call on: 8007887670
- IIHT Howrah: -the IT is ever changing and requires freshers all the time, this is what the faculty of IIHT Howrah knows very well and focuses on it. This institution is driven with the mission to create candidates who are technically skilled and ready to face the IT sector. Here they provide real time work stations and from the very first day the teachers train the students in such a way that they do not face any kind of problem once they get a job. They have various career courses, software courses and hardware and network courses. Here the teachers try to give knowledge on OOP like its inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation and abstraction. One of the essential features they focus is to hire the best teachers who can focus on every minute details and teach all the candidates with utmost care. Here they do not focus on the number of students they get in every batch but they focus on how the students are catching up with the subject. There are special classes for clearing individual doubts for better understanding. Other software courses which are taught here are android app development, PHP and C Programming. Call on the phone number given below if you want to know anything about the admission fees or timings, the executives will happily help you.
Address:5th Floor, IIHT, 27/3, Grand Trunk Rd, Bangabasi, Howrah, West Bengal 711101
Landmark: Dulal Sen market, near the Bongobasi cinema hall
Call on: 9331764170 or 033 26404175
Address:128, 15, Hazra Rd, Jatin Das Park, Patuapara, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700025
Call on: 033 40731111
Since java is the most used language and highly in demand all over the world so people who knows this program earns the maximum income. In India one of the highest paying job is for software development. A student does everything keeping in mind their future. So, it will be advisable to learn this course and start earning as soon as the course comes to an end. If a student can get a Java certificate then he or she can be sure that he is going to get an average of Rs 1,02,000/- every year. with the rapid change of technology, the need of Java professionals is rising continuously. So, what are you waiting for my dear friend? Go and admit yourself to anyone of these institutions and get the dream job you want to.